What's new

PARAMOUNT : April Fools Day DVD, (1 Viewer)

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Hi
Mr Blythe/Paramount on the wanted DVD's poll this title was pretty popular.
I was wondering, has paramount made any plans for this title to be released this or next year ???
Reply appreciated
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
Please help convince Warner to release Stephen King's IT On DVD
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/003344.html

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
This would be a great title to release on Tues. April 2nd of 2002, if you ask me. :) Any news on it?

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Being the horror fanatic that I am, of course I love April Fool's Day! Release it (preferably with extras) and I'll be happy.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
This was a fun movie! I'd buy it.
second on the release date Tues April 2ND 2002! :)
------------------

rhett

Supporting Actor
A perfect April release, you couldn't cash in on the title any more than that! An entertaining slasher that led the way to the likes of Scream and the more modern films. Oh, and just to avoid future conflict, please release this title with the original theatrical/video art, thanks. :)
------------------
Help urge Fox to release Terror Train on DVD Uncut!
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/003324.html

ErikG

Senior HTF Member
Oh heck yeah...I would love to have this on dvd, my vhs copy is all but done. Hopefully soon...and as already stated, please use original poster art. Thanks.

Yes, yes, yes!! This is one of my favorite campy horror movies. I'm currently on my second VHS copy and would much rather purchase it on DVD rather than spend more money on another VHS copy.
So please add my name to this list.
Melanie :)

Martin Blythe

Second Unit
Let's just say that a batch of horror titles are down for our pre-Halloween slot for next year. They were all high scoring in the poll.

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
Then expect me to go very, very broke before Halloween next year. Thanks for the good news, Mr. Blythe. :)
If you've seen the film, you'll kind of know what I'm talking about here, but...
Spoiler:Due to the twist at the end, where nobody really died at all, I'm not sure if there'd be much of anything to include in a Director's Cut of the film, other than deleted scenes. I could be wrong though, but this film wasn't intended to be extremely gory.
Of course, I'm not entirely sure, but if there is any Director's Cut type footage, it'd be great for us completists if Paramount would include remaster it in the film on the disc.
If My Bloody Valentine is one of the other horror titles due for Halloween, they absolutely must remaster it as a Director's Cut. A truly underrated horror/mystery classic.
Pass on the suggestions to whoever you need to pass them to, Martin. Once again, thanks! :)
[Edited last by Wes Ray on October 02, 2001 at 12:49 AM]

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Mr Blythe, THANK YOU.
Your response has made me happy beyond belief, Once again Thank You.
At this point Paramount are becoming my Favourite studio.
If Friday The 13th Part 7 gets an UNCUT release in the future there will be no doubt that you Will be my favourite for Eternity.
You know what ? I want to thank you again.
Thank You
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
jasvparbanner2.jpg

www.petitiononline.com/UncutDVD
Thank you WILL K for the banner

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I really enjoy this movie, particulalry for the reveal. I would buy the DVD. I think a retrospective commentary would be great. Or for a film such as this, where there is some element of intentional or unintentional camp, a mock/humor commentary would also be welcome (thouh perhaps not by all).
I would love to see this and Witchboard released - and MST3K'd as an alternat track.
I bet I get flamed for this one though :).
------------------
Rationality is not a commodity which is evenly distributed.
Thank you Sci-Fi channel for Season 6 of Stargate SG-1
View SpaceDog's DVD Collection

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Let's just say that a batch of horror titles are down for our pre-Halloween slot for next year. They were all high scoring in the poll.
- Martin Blythe
Friday The 13th part 7 DIRECTORS CUT was highest on the poll. 3rd or 2nd place around there I believe
The director is willing, why can't we see that already after a year or more of petitioning ?
------------------
jasvparbanner2.jpg

www.petitiononline.com/UncutDVD

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks