What's new

PARAMOUNT: Any chance of Major League for 2002?... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Just hoping that we might see this title anytime soon. Especially, with the extras that are available on the Japanese version.
Thanks!!

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
I wanted to bump this up to see if there has been any change on the schedule on this title. Any chance it will sneak into 2002 or are we going to have to wait until 2003?

Thanks in advance

-Chad

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Martin told us a few months ago it would be 2003. I'd love it sooner, but I'll wait for Spring Training of '03.

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
David

I think that was in the Studio Day report.

But like we all know, things change.

Here's hoping

-Chad

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
That is the best release news I have heard in a long time.
Major League is on the top of my unreleased most wanted list, ahead of Indy and Star Wars. (Did I just say that?)
Thank you, Thank you, Mr. Blythe for this wonderful news.
Now to go do my happy dance. :cool:
-Chad

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Doin the happy dance

Doin the happy dance

This is certainly great news. Thanks Mr. Blythe. Major League is one of my all time favorite comedies and I can't wait to have it on dvd sense I wore out my old vhs copy. Hey my 400th post sweet.

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
Here you go Brett,
dance.gif

-Chad

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Martin!! First Trek:TNG season sets and now Major League. You da man! As I said in my original post. Hopefully, you will be able to get the extras that are on the Japanese version. And a commentary by some of the cast would be great. ;)

Jonathan_

Second Unit
Great news! Now if Paramount could only move Trading Places up in their release schedule I would be in DVD heaven.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Thanks Chad

The baseball comedy collection is coming out nicely on dvd

The Sandlot

All 3 Bad News Bears(Thanks Paramount)

Major League

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
No you didn't. Maybe Major League II or Major League: Back to the Minors, both of which are on DVD from Warner.

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
No you didn't. Maybe Major League II or Major League: Back to the Minors, both of which are on DVD from Warner.
Thank you Luke I deserved that stern response! I was there again today picking up Tombstone, and it was indeed Major League II.

I'm really sorry I posted that, I will make sure I have my information correct next time.

Why would MJ2 be out on DVD and not MJ1? Oh well as long as we are getting it in OAR I won't worry about it! I see it's because Paramount owns MJ and Warner owns MJ2.

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
Why would MJ2 be out on DVD and not MJ1?
Just like Luke said, both Major League 2 and Major League: Back to the Minors are owned by Warner, and made obvious by this thread, the first is owned by Paramount.
Different companies, different release schedules.
-Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks