What's new

Paramount - A Plea For PERFECTION On The Indiana Jones Trilogy... (1 Viewer)

This is one of my favorite trilogies of all time (the others being Star Wars and Back To The Future). Since the film may be coming out sometime in the next year or so, I know that this is one your most successful franchises and that you have something big planned, but I was hoping that some of the following features could be included -

-Commentary by George Lucas and maybe some other members of the production (I know Spielberg won't do one, but perhaps Michael Kahn or Frank Marshall?).

-Commentary by any actors from the films (Harrison Ford, Karen Allen, Kate Capshaw, Sean Connery, whomever possible).

-Isolated Score By Composer John Williams (Williams has said that only the films he holds close to his heart will receive this treatment a la Superman. Could it be done here too?).

-Deleted Scenes (We know there are definitely cut scenes from Temple and Crusade, but I've never heard of any from Raiders. These would be interesting to see, as none of them have really been seen before).

-Documentaries/Featurettes (Obviously, this feature goes without saying, but hopefully a wealth of these will be included on the discs). :)

-Menus (Need I say more?) ;-)

-Standard Stuff (Trailers, TV Spots, Languages, Subtitles)

I know the films have already been remastered, but Restoring them again for perfect picture and sound quality would be amazing, especially to those who haven't seen the films in a long time. Thanks for reading and listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks