What's new

Paraidgm Titans, CC-170, and Sony SAW-MA500 FS (1 Viewer)

MichaelPR

Second Unit
Title says it all. These items are in pristine condition. They were purchased in October of 2003. I have original sales receipts and paperwork for all the items except the Sony Subwoofer. These speakers have been treated with extreme care. I have never played them even close to reference levels. They sound wonderful for hometheater, SACD, or CD listening. They have been used in a clean smoke free environment. There is not a single blemish for me to report on any of these speakers. I am very willing to sell these all seperately. I ship via UPS Ground. The Sony Subwoofer has been modified using ModPodge and the box has been stuffed. It sounds very tight and is pretty flat down to about 35hz. If you have any questions please EMAIL me and [email protected]. Also make your offers there.

I will sell Titans for $150SOLD
CC170 $150
Sony Sub $80

Juan_R

Supporting Actor
I am looking for some bookshelf speakers for the bedroom, can you let me know what color the Titans are and what you would ask for a pair. You can e-mail me at [email protected].

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
No offense, but those are a bit high for the 'digms compared to going prices, even for v3s.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Sounds better :) I didn't realize you had responded too, Ryan :D I may know a guy who is interested in the CC-170...let me check with him.

MichaelPR

Second Unit
No i dont...I only have a camera phone on my cell....But if you purchased them and were not happy with their appearance I would accept a return(minus your shipping them back to me). The things are like new and have been my mains for the past two years. They were my first major speaker purchase and were treated with the best care a speaker could get. They were in a child, smoke, animal, spill, free environment. They are black and V3s they look like they would right out of the box.

You get a free bump from me just because you didnt act like an asshole (unlike most people here) when pointed out that your prices might be a bit high....

Im semi in the market (if i come across a good deal) but want floor standing speakers this time.... probably why your selling yours. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks