What's new

Paradigms Online (1 Viewer)

Steve_Moo

Stunt Coordinator
Is there anywhere online to Buy Paradigm Speakers? I'm looking at purchasing a 6 speaker set for HT and can't seem to find them anywhere. The closes dealer to my home is a 2 hour drive!

Andy Young

Stunt Coordinator
Audiogon is another used source ... sort of like an ebay for audio gear.

Another option might be to contact a Paradigm dealer and see if they do some sort of mail order.

Good luck.

Steve_Moo

Stunt Coordinator
Andy how do you like your Pioneer Elite and Paradigm setup. I have a Pioneer Elite VSX-43tx and I was looking to go with the Paradigm Mini Monitors for Front and Surround and then some sort of Paradigm Center for the Front and Back.

I have the Infinity Intelude Setup now with the IL40's upfront, IL25c's for my centers and the IL10's as my Surrounds. The Receiver just can't get enough power out the Fronts and I can't afford to goto seperates. So I'm selling my Infinity's(2 month old) and looking to goto the Paradigms. What do you think???

Thanks

DonJ

Second Unit
I don't no much about the Infinity but the Paradigms sound great and are easy to drive. I currently have the Mini's as my surrounds every once in a while I put them up front and listen to music to remind myself how much there wasted being used as surrounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks