Paradigm's new SIGNATURE series - what is it?

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Darren Lang, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Darren Lang

Darren Lang Extra

I recently went onto the Paradigm website and they have a promo for a new SIGNATURE series. They say that it is coming soon. I know the studio line hasn't been replaced as it has just been updated to the v.3. So is the SIGNATURE series going to be of better quality ( or more expensive ) than the studios or what? If anyone has any info let me know.

2. Kevin.KGD

Kevin.KGD Auditioning

The Signature Series is a higher end line than the Studio Series. It will be their highest end speakers. However, it is much, much more expensive.

3. Brian Fitterman

Brian Fitterman Stunt Coordinator

$2000, $4000, $6000, and $2000 for the ones that look like 20, 40, 1000, and center. They have different names, but their size is similar. They are also in real wood veneer. They are supposed to announced at CEDIA Sept 7th-9th. (rumor has it)

4. PaulT

PaulT Supporting Actor

5. ChrisWiggles

ChrisWiggles Producer

I've heard them and they are extremely nice. I was SUPER excited to learn that the same drivers are (as far as I could acertain from the paradigm rep) used in the Studio series. I just got to hear the V3 studios, but alas, cabinets and crossovers are very important indeed, so the Signatures will be step above the studios. Still, the V3s are a significant improvement over the V2s. I was wondering how Paradigm would justify a very similar speaker selling for 800, and 2000 dollars, but indeed cabinets and crossovers and whatever other improvements they put in the signatures put them beyond the V3s. Both are very nice.