What's new

Paradigms-How are these prices? (1 Viewer)

AaronG

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Guys,

I'm still working on getting a Paradigm set-up and these are the best prices I've gotten so far in Toronto:

Studio Ref. 60's (shielded) $1240

Studio Ref. CC $500

Studio Ref 20's $600

Studio Ref ADP's $875

Pw-2200 $800

All these prices are in Canadian.

Are these good prices or do I need to keep hunting?

Thanks,

Aaron

Mike Veroukis

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael
Those seem like great prices. Were those 60's with veneer or laminate? Also, how much more were the shielded 60's vs the non-shielded?

ps: did you get any prices on any other models? Let us know as I can tell you what I can get 40s and 100s for here in Winnipeg.

- Mike

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
From the numbers I got a while ago when asking that would be about 18% off list. You could probably push for another 7% off that.

Cam S

Screenwriter
Ya, I know you can go lower than that. I had the option of getting a PW2200 for $700, so you can go lower on the sub, and the others.

AaronG

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the responses guys! I guess I'll keep trying to bring them down.

Mike,

As far as I know, the shielded are only available in laminate. The non-shielded were selling for $100 less than the shielded.

Aaron

Mike Veroukis

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael
Aaron,
According to Paradigm booklet here the 60s with magnashield are available with the black ash veneer. Perhaps they disconitnued that option since black-ash veneer was a waste of veneer in my not-so humble opinion. :)
- Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks