What's new

Paradigms and Outlaw (1 Viewer)

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
Looking into the Outlaw 950/7100 combo to go with:

Studio 20's v3
Studio CC-470
Studio ADP-470

Anyone have this combo? What are you thoughts on how they match? Thanks!

cabreau

Second Unit
I have the Studio 20's with the CC-470. AWESOME front setup...perfect match. I use 4 Paradigm Atoms for the surrounds though (decided to keep the Atoms from my first system because I love them so much - plus I couldn't afford the ADP-470's). Sounds awesome. Sorry, I haven't heard them paired with an Outlaw amp though. I've only heard them with HK amps.

Frank Zimkas

Supporting Actor
You might want to try posting your question on the Outlaw forum. You might be able to find someone with those speakers and the Outlaw combo there.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Been there done that.

I had the Outlaw 1050 and the 750 amp combo with the Paradigm 100s. Loved it. I moved to the 950 with the 100s, with 20s for rears and the ADPs on the sides. Just remember that the Paradigms love amps, give them all the wattage you can.

Regards

Gregg

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Andrew:

I personally don't have this speakers/amp combo but those people I know that have this setup or similiar (ie: they have the 770 amp instead) loved it.

I have had mine 950/770 combo for over a year now and I couldn't be happier running it with my Def Tech speakers.

Parker

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
Thanks for the input. I have a few more speakers to check out before I made the plunge on the pre/pro and amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks