What's new

Paradigm vs Klipsch (1 Viewer)

KevinST

Stunt Coordinator
Ok,
I have pending deals on a Klipsch KSW 15 ($449)new or a Paradigm Servo 15 used ($800). I have heard the Klipsch and am not one for buying something this espensive without testing personally, but that is not possible at all where I live.

Can someone please tell me which one to buy?

Kevin

I think the paradigm is a better sub, but that's why it is so much more expensive. If it is affordable for you I would get the paradigm, but if you got the klipsch I don't think you would be disappointed either. n Klipsch hs some great subs

mark rush

Stunt Coordinator
If the paradigm servo15 has the X2 box that comes with it, that would be a good deal, if it is missing the X2 box then I might keep shopping, the klipsch ksw is good, not great, it is better for music than H.T. I would go with the servo 15 if it is in good shape

ChrisWiggles

Senior HTF Member
The paradigm is a "bargain" at retail of $1500. It goes DEEEP and LOUD!!! No choice really, get that one, what a deal, at 800. IF you were at retail, probably a couple SVS would be better, and a little cheaper, but 800 for a servo 15? you'd be crazy not to buy if its in good condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks