Paradigm vs Klipsch

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by KevinST, Dec 9, 2002.

1. KevinST

KevinST Stunt Coordinator

Ok,
    I have pending deals on a Klipsch KSW 15 ($449)new or a Paradigm Servo 15 used ($800). I have heard the Klipsch and am not one for buying something this espensive without testing personally, but that is not possible at all where I live.

Can someone please tell me which one to buy?

Kevin

2. mike_snazzy

mike_snazzy Extra

I think the paradigm is a better sub, but that's why it is so much more expensive. If it is affordable for you I would get the paradigm, but if you got the klipsch I don't think you would be disappointed either. n Klipsch hs some great subs

3. mark rush

mark rush Stunt Coordinator

If the paradigm servo15 has the X2 box that comes with it, that would be a good deal, if it is missing the X2 box then I might keep shopping, the klipsch ksw is good, not great, it is better for music than H.T. I would go with the servo 15 if it is in good shape

4. ChrisWiggles

ChrisWiggles Producer

The paradigm is a "bargain" at retail of $1500. It goes DEEEP and LOUD!!! No choice really, get that one, what a deal, at 800. IF you were at retail, probably a couple SVS would be better, and a little cheaper, but 800 for a servo 15? you'd be crazy not to buy if its in good condition.