What's new

Paradigm v.3 40's - where to purchase? (1 Viewer)

LouisFour

Auditioning
Hi there.. i'm looking to purchase a pair of v.3 40's for a good price.. any ideas on where to make this purchase either online (for better price) or at retail? I'm from Massachusetts.. Many thx.

Also.. was going to pair this with a yammy 5760.. sound ok?

If $$ is a concern, how good with these speakers sound with no center channel and no sub if I wait to make this purchase later for DVD watching?

THX!!

Jeff D.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeff
Louis:

Go to the Paradigm site (paradigm.com) and use the dealer locator to find a dealer in your area. Paradigm speakers are not available for purchase online.

I don't personally like the Yamaha/Paradigm combination. I'd go for a warmer, more detailed receiver from companies like Marantz, Denon, or NAD. That's just my opinion though...YMMV.

The speakers are excellent, but no speaker is a replacement for a proper HT setup: ie centre and sub. The most critical though is the subwoofer: as good as they are, they will not have the low-end impact a sub can offer.

Jeff.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks