Paradigm Studio Reference 100 and Reference Center for sale

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Martin_Frohlich, Jan 20, 2004.

1. Martin_Frohlich

Martin_Frohlich Stunt Coordinator

I have a pair of Paradigm Reference (Studio) 100 speakers and the matching reference center channel. These are the first version of the speakers and mine were bought in 1998. They are black ash and are in good condition. There are some minor scratches near the base of each speaker but is only vieweable from up close. The center channel is in perfect condition. There is nothing wrong with any of the speakers from a functionality stand point. I would be happy to send as many digital pictures as you would like. I am asking $850 for the 100s and $300 for the center channel. I have the original box for the center channel but not the 100s. I also have the original owners manual. I would prefer a local sale. I live in Cincinnati so willing to do Cincinnati, Dayton, Lexington, Lousiville, Indi, Columbus, Dayton,etc... Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions or requests for pictures. Thank you.

2. Martin_Frohlich

Martin_Frohlich Stunt Coordinator

Bump, and I want to add that I have plenty of positive EBAY feedback under "MFrohlich".