What's new

Paradigm Studio CC vs CC450 (1 Viewer)

Howard_S

Supporting Actor
Hi I was wondering if anyone has had experience with both the Studio CC and the older CC450. The reason I'm asking is that I have V1 Studio 60s and I might be buying another center channel for my other system and I was wondering it would be an upgrade at all to have the newer CC relative to having my current CC450.

The issue here is sound quality vs timbre matching. The Studio CC should be a bit better than the CC450 but the CC450 should match up with my V1 fronts better. Any thoughts?

Craig Woodhall

Supporting Actor
I have all v.2's and the studio-cc and they are a perfect match.. I think you would be better off keeping the cc-450 to go with your other v.1's . Timbre matching is very important and I don't think the studio-cc would be much if any better than the cc-450.

James Slade

Second Unit
I know that the crossovers etc. al supposed to be slightly improved in version two. But I have version 1 100's and version 2 20's and damn if the match is not perfect. Seems to me the real reason for a new version was to increase price and use less real wood veneer on the more expensive versions. I would not think twice about matching different versions, I would simply go for the cheapest center.

Anyone have details on the new version three?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks