What's new

Paradigm Studio CC V2 - other options (1 Viewer)

SeanV

Stunt Coordinator
I am finalizing my HT setup... so far my speakers are

mains - Studio 40 v2
rears - Atoms v2
center - Studio CC v2

Unfortunately the Studio CC is to large to fit into the opening of my entertainment center. Ditching the E.C. is not really an option (WAF) and I won't be able to sit the CC on a stand in front of the E.C. (WAF). I need to know if any of Paradigm's other center speakers will work. Anybody out there using Paradigm Reference for mains and anything OTHER than the CC for a center.

Sean

SeanV

Stunt Coordinator
anybody? C'mon guys/gals, I know someone is not using the Studio CC with their Reference mains. :)

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
I'll take a crack at this. Your mixing and matching of speakers even though Paradigm will cause a problem with timber matching. The last thing you want to do is mess with the front soundstage. Its either move down to the Monitor or Performance series(Centers are smaller) or deal with the WAF and get a stand or new EC.

Kevin

michael_mo

Stunt Coordinator
I have the studio 60 v2, studio cc v2 and adp v2
I would not recommend any other center channel. The smaller ones from Paradigm are not of the studio series and you will have different drivers, thus losing the timber matching, as stated in an above post. I would either look to move to a whole different line of speakers that fit the room/E.C. requirements or lose the EC and get a new one that fits the speakers (best option). I guess you could lose the wife... just kidding.

Those studio 40/cc's will last multiple decades. They are the most stable part of the set up. I would sell the EC and get new one to fit your speaker needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks