What's new

Paradigm Studio 60 (v2) speakers and more.... (1 Viewer)

Richard Slaten

Auditioning
I have a total of 3 Paradigm speakers (v2). Have moved Home Theater in home to a different room and upgraded this new room with cabinetry, fireplace, hardwood floors, wine refrigerator, etc. Wife could not handle "Ugly Black Speakers" in new room, so was "forced" in to an in-wall high end Polk system. Sounds good, but not Paradigm good!

Time to sell the Studio 60's, 2each floor standing, and 1each center, all in black. Also have a pair of Klipsch SS1 surround speakers (black), and a Pioneer Elite VSX-45 TX reciever. Pioneer and Paradigm in original boxes.

System use was easy and kind (small room and close neighbors). They are in "like new" condition. I live in South Orange County, Calif and would ship anywhere via PayPal.

Thank you for taking the time to read my question and look forward to hearing some good feedback from the forum.

Richard

Does any body have an idea what this equipement should sell for on Ebay, especially the Paradigms.

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Are you trying to solicit buyers? If so, we have a "For Sale" Forum you should use instead of this one.

Check eBay's "completed auctions" section.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks