1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Paradigm Studio 60 manual

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Swami, May 31, 2002.

1. Swami

Swami Agent

I was wondering if some kind soul could fax/mail me a copy of the manual. I bought a couple of used 60s which came without a manual. I feel kinda naked without it.

Please PM me for a fax number.

Thanks
    Swami

2. Swami

Swami Agent

^^

Anyone?

Much appreciated. On another note, what kind of spades do you use to connect the speakers. The binding posts seem to be 3/8 rather than the more common 1/4

Thanks
    Swami

3. Brian OK

Brian OK Supporting Actor

Swami,

--- this is for the "other note" (can't help with the manual, but they are all generic when it comes to the Studio series. I will fax you my 40 series manual if you strike out with a call for the 60's manual)

Anyway,

The binding posts on the Studio Reference Series are 3/8".

I have a pair of new Studio 40's and my Analysis Plus 5/16" T-1 spades fit real snug and tight (they popped in for a real nice firm fit) which was rather odd. But, then again, the Paradigm rep told me not to file the spades until I tried them. He said "they should fit real tight, but should fit". Odd, I thought. But he was right. No filing.

My Studio CC, on the other hand, would not take kindly to the T-1 spades, and I had to file a small bit away to get them to fit. Rather odd, but my experience.

Good Luck,

BOK

4. TylerN

TylerN Stunt Coordinator

Swami, you've got mail.

5. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    Call Bay Area Audio on DeAnza Blvd, in San Jose/Saratoga. They might have one laying around.