What's new

Paradigm studio 60 and 100 post pics of H.T here!!! (1 Viewer)

canman1976

Auditioning
Real Name
jamie
If you own Paradigm studio 60's or 100's please post a pic of your H.T system and give a brief description of your system please.

thanks.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hi Jamie. Welcome to the forum!

I can't help out as I don't have Paradigms. But I am curious about what you are hoping to see/accomplish by asking members to post their pix. Do you have Paradigm Studios? Are you thinking of getting them?

BTW, there is a picture gallery of people's HTs which you can access at the top of any forum page.

canman1976

Auditioning
Real Name
jamie
Yes ,I'm definatly thinking of getting a Studio 100 surround system minus there sub.I find it so much more enjoyable when pics are in the thread as opposed to in a gallery it just seems more interesting and continuous in this way plus it will give me ideas on how to set-up my own someday.I am also curious to see the recievers people are using with there Paradims and there feedback.Is there a Paradigm thread already on HTF???

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Jamie:

In the same row as the "Picture Gallery" tab at the top of each page, there is a tab for "Search." Click on "advanced search." I did that and entered "Paradigm" and searched on thread titles in the Speaker subforum.

Here are my results. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eathree
Recent bookmarks