1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Paradigm Studio 100 v2 vs. Diva 6.1

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by James Elvick, May 31, 2002.

1. James Elvick

James Elvick Supporting Actor

Hopefully this hasn't been discussed to nauseum, but has anyone directly compared these two! The few comparisons I've read seem to say that the Diva is a little smoother in the high end but the Studio 100 has better bass. I really am looking for anyone who has had both speakers in the same room[​IMG] I don't want much, do I!
    James Elvick

2. Nick V

Nick V Second Unit

click here
    That should be exactly what you're looking for.

3. James Elvick

Thanks Nick,
    Unfortunately I have read that thread, but the speakers were in different rooms[​IMG] I'm looking for maybe someone who has upgraded or side-graded[​IMG] Or at least had them in the same room.
    Thanks
    James

4. Russell _T

Russell _T Supporting Actor

James,
    I have followed most of the Diva thread, and I don't recall seeig anyone who has heard the Paradigm 100's in the same room as the 6.1. Several reviews including mine have relied on memory. Not the best method I admit, but I have never regretted buying the Divas.

5. James Elvick

Thanks Russell,

Hopefully in the next day or so I'll do an audition of the 6.1's and post my thoughts too...

James