What's new

Paradigm Speakers + Integra Receiver (1 Viewer)

chris.big.money

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris Walter
Okay so i'm planning on upgrading my receiver a little while prior to upgrading my speakers. But now i have to know what speakers to look at. I have looked into Fluance and am very impressed so will probably go with those. However, i wanted to know what you guys think of Paradigm. I've read on here that they go very well with Harmon Kardon receivers, but i want an Integra receiver. Anyone know how this will turn out? There are no B&M stores around to listen to them, so i'm relying on your opinions.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I always suggest listening before buying but I can tell you that Paradigm makes excellent speakers. I have been using an all Paradigm lineup for about 10 years now. Monitor 9s for mains, a CC-350 center, ADP-170 surrounds and a Servo 15 sub.

Hogie

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark Hogarth
I've heard the combo together at a store and was impressed enough to consider an Integra receiver for my Paradigms. We spent more than I anticipated on some furniture recently, so I have to delay my receiver upgrade for awhile, but I can tell you it's well worth your consideration. I wouldn't buy anything without an audition first, though.
These speakers sound beautiful with movies and music alike. I think I'm most impressed with the clarity of the mids. Works wonders for movie scores and classical music with lots of brass.
And that servo 15 rocks!

chris.big.money

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris Walter
Alright this was tons of help guys! It makes me seriously consider spending the huge premium over the Fluance and i'll have to figure out a way to test them out before buying. Thanks!

chris.big.money

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris Walter
Craig, my problem seems to be that i don't have any good dealers in the area. Otherwise, i'd be over there testing them out myself! haha. nothing beats self-testing, especially if you can get them to let you try them out in your home.

Mike_J_D

Stunt Coordinator
I've always been a fan of Paradigm, I auditioned them before when I was thinking about getting rid of my NHTs - it would be worth a drive if you can find a dealer around your surrounding area. They have a very well balanced sound - accurate and clean

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks