What's new

Paradigm Speakers for sale (1 Viewer)

Terry Fraser

Auditioning
1 pair 90P with built-in amps.
1 LCR 450 centre speaker
1 pair adp370 dipole

These speakers are in immaculate condition. The 90Ps and the centre speaker are about 5 years old were stored at one time for about a year. So they've had 4 years use. The dipoles are about 1 and a half years old. All have been taken very good care of.
Reason for sale is I am building a games room and I am scaling down all equipment for a smaller room. I need the big room for a billiard table. Everything in my reckroom will be sold but I'm selling the speakers first. I need to raise the cash for a 42" Plasma for the smaller room. As soon as I do that everything can go.
I've invested about $3,500 Canadian in to these speakers. Asking price is $2100 + shipping Canadian
I live in Ontario Canada and welcom local pickups. I have not sold anything else on here or ebay. The only reference I could offer is that I have sold a ton of Digital camera equipment and lenses on http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/ in the buy and sell section as guitarman if anyone is familiar with that site. I have no problem giving my personal contact info to anyone buying as that has worked well for me in the past.

Terry Fraser

Auditioning

I'd like to sell as a package. I haven't really thought too much of separate prices. I wll check the version after work.

Terry Fraser

Auditioning
OK no problem. I've got them in the penny saver this weekend. If someone even just buys the pair of 90Ps then I'll break them up.

ThomasS

Auditioning
I am looking to buy a pair of front towers and move my Paradigm Phantoms to the surround position. What's your bottom $ for the 90's. I live in Fargo, ND and would need to know the shipping price also. Zip Code is 58104

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks