What's new

Paradigm speaker question (1 Viewer)

Pupp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James D.
Just curious, but does anybody else here, have any experience with the Paradigm MilleniaOne speakers?

When I built my first home theater, I was constrained by a few factors:

1. I needed speakers that were small. One of the corner speakers had to fit between the top of a door and the ceiling.

2. I couldn't risk using pedestles for speakers, or the dog (who I swear had ADHD), might decide to start using a speaker as a chew toy.

3. A very skeptical person in the house that thought the speakers would make the living room look terrible.

After installation, the "other person", said she barely noticed the MilleniaOne speakers.

I never got another dog after moving. My frequent travelling precluded me from getting a pet.

But the new TV room is a converted bedroom, so it's actually a bit smaller than the old living room, so staying with MilleniaOne speakers made sense.

That being said, considering the price and size of the speakers, they sound incredible.

The speakers were never intended to be top of the line by Paradigm, but they're dang fine.

Obviously, sitting at an AV shop and listening to a truely high end system is no comparison.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I'm sure they're nice for what they are, but you've probably started six threads about those speakers. I suspect you might be floored by what some fuller range speakers can do. Paradigm has a bunch of them.

Pupp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James D.
I'm not sure what this dealer is basing his feedback off of, but I think it's pretty far off from reality outside their AVM70 which has been a debacle.

Their receiver lineup remains one of the best built, highest performing and most reliable lineups out there, and comes with excellent room correction.

I would be hard pressed to steer anyone away from Anthem unless it is a pure budget issue, in which case Anthem does cost a premium.

I figured out the problem. I went to the store and they do carry Anthem... turns out there is a competitor that has nearly the same name as the store I thought I was talking to, and so I looked up the wrong website when I was looking for a phone number to call.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks