1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Paradigm Setup

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Steve_Moo, Jan 31, 2003.

1. Steve_Moo

Steve_Moo Stunt Coordinator

How did I do on my new adventure in Speakers. I got Paradigm Monitor 3's V3 for my fronts, CC-370 v3(New) for my Center Front, ADP-170's v2 as my surrounds and also a CC-170v3 as my center rear. All for $940 including shipping. I am sticking with my Infinity IL10 as my sub for now, but was wondering what everyones opinion on a sub to match this system or just keep the Infinity!

Thanks

2. ChrisWiggles

ChrisWiggles Producer

[​IMG]

What the heck? How the heck? Wow what a deal. I am envious [​IMG]. Those are AMAZING bargains at retail, and how you managed to get such an awesome price I don't wanna know [​IMG] . And how did you do? Well, I don't think you need to worry, as long as they work like new and come from a reputable source (ie. not the "Paradyms" from the white van folks I hope.) you will be living it good. The monitor 3s can easily run with speakers costing a thousand or more just for the pair, let alone a grand for the complete package.

You don't wanna shortchange the sub in this setup, so don't go "half-way" and get a so-so sub now. It'd be best to use your current sub and save up for something quite nice, maybe to stick with paradigm a PW2200, or servo 15 (pricey), or for better value an SVS.

3. Steve_Moo

Steve_Moo Stunt Coordinator

What SVS Sub would you rec'd. Thats actually what I probably will be purchasing as my sub in the next 6 month.
    My room is about 20 x 15.

4. ChrisWiggles

ChrisWiggles Producer

Hmm, I can't recommend a specific model or line since I dont know budget/needs. Do take note on their news page that some of new box subs are out if cylinders are not your taste. I don't have an svs YET, although maybe in a couple weeks I will [​IMG]. I am planning to get the PCi 20-39. Shoot off an email to Ron/Tom at SVS and they will be able to help you out more, to pick out what will suit your needs in your specific room.