Paradigm Servo 15 v.1 problem, HELP!!

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Nauman, May 30, 2006.

1. Nauman

Nauman Agent

hi,

got my servo a year back and yesterday i turned on my system but the Sub wudn't turn on .
    checked all the connections, tried different power sockets. im afraid the problem is inside the sub.

there should be a fuse inside, but i dont know how to get there. tried to find manuals/service manuals which have some info about replacing a fuse, or any such procedure..

i havent opened many electronic items before so im a bit nervous to do it myself.

need some guideance, dont want to give it to any repair shop here at my place. i want to do it myself, but need some basic information about what im dealing with.

2. Tom Vodhanel

Tom Vodhanel Cinematographer

3. PaulT

PaulT Supporting Actor

Tom,

Does SVS provide Service Manuals for the BASH Amps on request?

Nauman - Paradigm has a 3 year Warranty on their Subs - take it to a Dealer or email them.

4. Tom Vodhanel

Tom Vodhanel Cinematographer

Hi Paul,

Sorry, no. If there is an amp problem we just send out a new amp within 3 years. If it is out of the three year warranty we can provide a replacement as a reasonable cost. We cannot advise people to "DIY" amp repairs because of liability concerns(if they get shocked) and because much of the circuit info we do have is considered proprietary to Indigo.

Tom V.
    SVS

5. PaulT

PaulT Supporting Actor

Thanks Tom,
    I imagined that was the same situation with most sub manufacturer's. That fellow at AVS who said he had the service manual seems to have disappeared [​IMG].