What's new

Paradigm ps-1000 problem (1 Viewer)

aaron campbell

Second Unit
Please help. My sub is turning on/off with my receiver off. The sub has no power switch. Its only an auto sensing model. Is this something to be concerned about? I wouldnt think it would be good for the amp to cycle like that. Guess I can get a better sub soon lol. Any input appreciated.

Thanks

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member

Hi Aaron

Does the sub cycle on and off when your receiver is turned on?...if not...you may be ok to use it until you decide to upgrade, rather than getting a better sub at this time. Please keep in touch.

aaron campbell

Second Unit
Hi Arthur, Thanks for the reply. Yes it does come on and go off when it should. I just happen to catch the indicator light coming on, the going off when Im not using the system.
thanks

aaron campbell

Second Unit
Arthur S
ChrisWiggles

Thought I would let you know what I figured out what was happening. I have a room humidifier that is on the same circuit my sub is on. Evidently when it would cycle on, the sub would turn on from the voltage spike. Go figure. Thanks for the help.

Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks