Paradigm Monitor series U.S. prices?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Thad_C, Feb 22, 2002.

1. Thad_C

Thad_C Agent

Does anyone know the list and/or retail prices for the Paradigm Monitor series? I'm specifically considering:

Monitor 7's (pair)

CC-370

ADP-370

ADP-170 (considering downgrading the surrounds); and

PW-2200 sub.

Thanks in advance for any insights!

Thad

2. Tim_R_H

Tim_R_H Stunt Coordinator

I was recently looking at getting the Monitor 7's and and the cc-370 center myself. Here in the Kansas City area the prices were as follows:
    Monitor 7's(pair) $649
    CC-370 $319
    If you go to audioreview.com you can see what others have been paying for them and how well they rate them.
    I was going to get these until I checked into the PSB Image series. There were quite a few people in audioreview that had tested both and went with the PSB Image 5t over the Monitor 7s. They retail for about the same amount however you might be able to get them cheaper at www.yawaonline.com

3. Chris S

Chris S Cinematographer

Chris S
    Secrets of Home Theater has a listing of the MSRPs for the entire Paradigm line here. You should be able to get about 5-15% off those prices from a good dealer. I have both the CC-370 and Monitor 7v2 and they trully are wonderful speakers. You won't be disappointed.
    Chris S.

4. Thad_C

Thad_C Agent

Thanks for the insights! I'm going to check out the Paradigms today and will keep you posted.

Best regards,

Thad

5. Holadem

Holadem Lead Actor

This question pops up every so often. What I find really strange is that it is never asked about any other brands, only Paradigm.

How come no one ever asks about Energy or PSB prices in the US? These are also reasonably popular canadian speakers... how about B&W, which is almost as popular as Paradigm?

I am bored, I know...

--

Holadem - it's true tho, run a search