What's new

Paradigm Monitor 11, v.2 (1 Viewer)

Scott R. Scherr

Stunt Coordinator
I have Paradigm Monitor 11, v.2, for sale. Black. One year old. Excellent condition. REDUCED! $590.00.

Due to the size of the speakers, local pickup in Baltimore, Maryland. They truly are great speakers. I have upgraded to the studio series.

Scott R. Scherr

Scott R. Scherr

Stunt Coordinator
Okay, I have had a couple of offers for $500.00. I can reduce the price for $590.00 or will consider a trade for a 5 channel amp or a receiver.

The Monitor 11's are in excellent condition, sound great, and are only a year old. I am only selling them because I upgraded to the studio series.

I live in Baltimore and would prefer that the speakers be picked up or I can drive and meet you half way due to the size and weight of the speakers. Hey, you won't have to pay shipping that way!

Thanks!

Scott R. Scherr

GarryW

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Scott:
Do what I did, don't waste your time with these bargain hunters and E-Bay them. It helps if you have the original boxes too. You may get lucky and get a local buyer like I did, so you may not even have to ship them.
When I upgraded to my Studio 60's, my dealer suggested I list my Monitor 7's along with my CC-350 as a package. If you have the CC-350 too, try it that way.
My Studio 60's image so well, that I just run my preamp as "no center" and I don't miss that center channel at all!
Good Luck!:D

Wayne Drazek

Auditioning
Hi,

I am visiting my sister in Baltimore over Thanksgiving and will buy for $550 and local pickup if they have boxes. Or, we can work a trade on my Yamaha 2092 DD receiver if you are interested. It's a former flagship about 3-4 years old. Has been treated very well, in fact has been in storage for the past 1+ year while I downsized to a lifestyle system. It has original box and manual.

If they're not available, please let me know.

Wayne

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks