1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Paradigm Mini Monitors vs. Axiom M3ti

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Paul_Fisher, Jun 11, 2002.

1. Paul_Fisher

Paul_Fisher Screenwriter

Hey everyone,
    I just wanted some feedback on how the Axiom's sound compared to the mini's. I have the mini's right now and I thought about taking a look at the Axioms. Anybody have any input on the similarities or differences of the two speakers?
    I appreciate your input [​IMG]

2. Nick_Shah

Nick_Shah Stunt Coordinator

I compared the Mini-Monitors to the M3Ti's about a month ago. I must warn you, that these setups were in different stores.

With the same source material, I preferred the sound of the M3Ti's. They seemed more natural, and they presented the music 'effortless'-ly.

I also decided to go with the M3Ti's due to price. They are quite a bit less expensive than the Mini-Monitors.

-Nick

3. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...light=shootout
    However....I just listened to the V3s Minis yesterday, and I was quite impressed. A better speaker than the V2, though I would have to compare them back to back again in my own system to say that I would prefer the V3 over the M3Ti.

4. jeff lam

jeff lam Screenwriter

Jeff Lam
    Both are excellent. If I were to choose from scratch it would be the Axioms. Since you already have the Mini's, It may not be worth the trouble to get the Axioms. I wouldn't if I already had the mini's unless I could sell them for more than the Axioms would cost.