Paradigm Mini Monitors vs. Axiom M3ti

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Paul_Fisher, Jun 11, 2002.

1. Paul_Fisher

Paul_Fisher Screenwriter

Hey everyone,
    I just wanted some feedback on how the Axiom's sound compared to the mini's. I have the mini's right now and I thought about taking a look at the Axioms. Anybody have any input on the similarities or differences of the two speakers?
    I appreciate your input [​IMG]

2. Nick_Shah

Nick_Shah Stunt Coordinator

I compared the Mini-Monitors to the M3Ti's about a month ago. I must warn you, that these setups were in different stores.

With the same source material, I preferred the sound of the M3Ti's. They seemed more natural, and they presented the music 'effortless'-ly.

I also decided to go with the M3Ti's due to price. They are quite a bit less expensive than the Mini-Monitors.

-Nick

3. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...light=shootout
    However....I just listened to the V3s Minis yesterday, and I was quite impressed. A better speaker than the V2, though I would have to compare them back to back again in my own system to say that I would prefer the V3 over the M3Ti.

4. jeff lam

jeff lam Screenwriter

Jeff Lam
    Both are excellent. If I were to choose from scratch it would be the Axioms. Since you already have the Mini's, It may not be worth the trouble to get the Axioms. I wouldn't if I already had the mini's unless I could sell them for more than the Axioms would cost.