What's new

Paradigm Mini Monitor, best price in US? (1 Viewer)

Todd Alexander

Stunt Coordinator
I want to purchase 2 pairs of these speakers for my surrounds and rears. I only have one dealer in my area that sells em. I'm looking for any dealer that will ship them and offer me a good deal. Let me know if any of you have any good contacts/shops.

On a side note, I'll be needing wall mounts for these too. If you know of any good places to get them, I'm all ears.

Thanks,
-Todd

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I am pretty sure Paradigm dealers are not allowed to sell via mail order, as dictated by Paradigm, AFAIK. They also limit the number of dealers in a given area, which is likely why you only have one. Despite this, if your dealer is any good, they will cut you a deal for buying two pairs. My dealer routinely gives 10%, and sometimes as much as 20% discounts, particularly when making larger purchases.

Paradigm sells their own brackets, but I don't think the Minis have the pre-existing mounting holes for them like many of the Performance series do. I don't really recommend wall mounting Minis, but that's just me.

Todd Alexander

Stunt Coordinator
The monitor series of speakers ost closely match the Paradigm front & centers I have now. I went to a home theater store and listened to dipolar rears and was not impressed at all. I figure I want to get a traditional speaker. The mini monitor is the smallest of the monitor series, so that is why I figured it would be a good match. If you have other reccomendations, let me know.

-Todd

Mike Pollmann

Stunt Coordinator
I just purchased a pair of B-Tech BT77 wall mounts for my Mini Monitors (used as surround speakers). I haven't installed them yet, but I've seen others recommend these same brackets. They use a tensioned grip to hold the speakers rather than having to make holes. They are rated up to 55 lb (25kg). $60 from Crutchfield.

- Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks