1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Paradigm dealers in Vancouver?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by GAVIN, Apr 29, 2002.

1. GAVIN

GAVIN Auditioning

Does anyone know if there is a Paradigm dealer in Vancouver, BC that would provide me with a discount? I have seen many mention of dealers on Montreal and Toronto who have reduced pricing when purchased locally. I am in Seattle this week and also will be going to Vancouver on Friday. I wanted to see if I could get some rear speakers tp match my Reference series Studio/80 Fronts and Studio/CC center.

Also, would I be charged any duty if I drive back with them to the US? I know it sounds silly but I am not sure if I have to claim them when croosing the border or even if they will stop me at the border.

I am looking at purchasing the Studio/ADP foremost or Studio/20's as a last resort. If the price is right, I will buy them. My SVS subwoofer should be home when I return and this would be the iccing on the cake.

Please help me out,

Thanks

2. NickSo

NickSo Producer

Nick So
    Check out AudioVideoUnlimited (AVU.com).

They have one in Richmond (where i live). They sell paradigms. They said they could lower the price for my friend (who was thinking of buying them) if they bought it, so im pretty sure they're an authorized paradigm dealer.

3. Wayne McRae

Wayne McRae Stunt Coordinator

Gavin,Nick is right,they are a authorized dealer and they will give discounts.I've bought a few things there and they have always done well.Buying Paradigm with your dollar and the price break in Canada should work out great.I'm 99% sure that you will not be charged duty.Just make sure you have your receipt for the border.Your more than welcome to E-mail me and I can send you to the closest store in the area that you will be visiting.I believe they have about 5 stores in the greater Vancouver area.

Wayner