Paradigm dealers in NY, NJ, CT area

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeffrey_B, Nov 1, 2002.

1. Jeffrey_B

Jeffrey_B Agent

I am interested in the Paradigm Monitor 5 series and would like to hear from those who have had a satisfying buying experience. I live about 50 miles north of NYC and would appreciate hearing from those in the southern part of NY (NYC to Albany), north Jersey, and CT as to what places they have purchased their Paradigms from. Thanks JEFF

2. Evan S

Evan S Cinematographer

I have a Paradigm dealer close to me in Newington, CT. (www.theaudiostore.com). They weren't willing to discount to my liking, so I drove to Canada and couldn't be happier. If you are 50 miles north of NYC, a round trip to Montreal would be like 7 hours and the cost savings would be well worth your effort. Just my .02

3. Justin H

Justin H Stunt Coordinator

I was brousing the paradigm website last night and believe I found a dealer in Armonk, NY. That's relatively southern Westchester County, not too big a drive from your location. I would suggest checking out the dealer locator on www.paradigm.com before you take off for Canada...[​IMG]

4. Phuong

Phuong Stunt Coordinator

If you're in the City, try Sound City on 45th between 5th and 6th Ave. Steve talks a whole lot and he'll make any speaker sound like it's the speaker of the century, but he's a good guy overall and you'll get a good price. I enjoyed doing business with him. Call in advance, though, as they might not have some models in stock.