What's new

Paradigm dealers in New England? (1 Viewer)

John Dunlap

Stunt Coordinator
Let me give a vote for my boys at Wurlitzer Stereo in Marlboro, MA. They are a small family run business and they know Hi-Fi. For HT they sell Paradigm, Energy, Rotel, NAD, Audio Quest etc., etc. Check them out!

RobertW

Supporting Actor
is the ensemble in nashua still in business? i know they started with four stores, in hampton, nashua and salem, nh, plus the arlington mass. store, but last i knew, all but the nashua store were out of business.

my local dealer, sound resort, here in north conway, nh. is a paradigm dealer, but doesn't usually have many of the studio line on display. last time i was in, he only had studio 20's and 60's set up. but he will order anything, and usually will cut you some slack on price. plus, no sales tax!

the guy at audio lab did seem a bit aloof to me, but i only ordered a contours audio rack from him, didn't audition any equipment. is spearit sound the former goodwins on comm ave.? i didn't see any paradigm in there the last time i was in, just b&w and jm labs, maybe one other really high zoot brand.

Dave_P

Stunt Coordinator
The Ensemble store in Nashua, NH is still in business. The phone number is 603-888-9777. What happened was they closed the store in Arlington, MA, and they opened up a new larger Ensemble in Salem, NH off of Route 28. It's right next to Tweeter. How's that for a new store location? I'll bet it will help both places sell some product.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks