What's new

Paradigm Dealers and Pricing in Florida (1 Viewer)

paulBAW

Stunt Coordinator
I'm trying to put together a system for $3-4K for a friend living in Florida, I really want him to check out Paradigms, but the dealer locater on their site seems to be constantly down, I was curious how pricing was in the US on Studio 20's, 40's and 60's. He lives just outside of Miami, I was hoping to get him to check them out. I was thinking a good matchup with the Digms would be an Elite Receiver. What kinda dealers are their down there in Miami? And if dealers do carry The studio's what kinda AV receivers do they carry? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Todd Alexander

Stunt Coordinator
I bought some 'Digms' from a dealer in Fort Lauderdale. The owner's name is Elliot and the store is on Federal Highway north of Commercial Blvd. He'll negotiate price, so he's at least worth a try. He has some killer high end rooms, so maybe you can get him to test them on multiple receivers. Here is their info:

FRONT ROW CENTER THEATER & SOUND
5435 N. FEDERAL HIGHWAY
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
954-351-8985

Winfred.S

Agent
I bought some B&W 600's from these guys last month and got a great deal (around 15% off). They're mostly custom but they do carry some products in their showroom and they do carry Paradigm's. Ask your friend to give them a call.

SOUND COMPONENTS
1533 MADRUGA AVE., CORAL GABLES,
MIAMI,
FL, 33146
Tel: ( 305 ) 665-4299
Web: http://www.soundcomponents.com

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Oooh sweet! Dont mean to hijack but Ive never known about these dealers around here!:b Im not looking now but I do know how few and far between dealers can be around here.I think Ill save a link to this thread for future reference. ;)

Thanks,
Luis S

Jamey F

Stunt Coordinator
You can look up Paradigm speaker MSRP at 6AVE.com.

for the $3-4k wihtout the AVR, I would look at laminate finish:

Studio 100's---$1900
Studio 20's----$650
Studio CC------$500
Servo 15-------$1500
Total----------$4550

This should run just under $4k after a 15-20% discount which you should strive to get.

With the AVR, you'll have to drop down to studio 60's up front (no biggie with a good sub), and probably settle on the PW-2200 sub instead of the Servo-15 (loss of a little accuracy and the lowest of notes but still a very capable sub with large impact).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks