What's new

Paradigm combo price question (1 Viewer)

Glen F

Auditioning
Went and listened to a couple of setups today and was told that prices were going up soon. Has anyone heard this for sure? Anyway was looking at a pair of titans and a cc170 and a setup of mini monitors and the cc370. Cost broke down like this:
Titans $209
Minis $339
CC170 $199
CC370 $299
From what the dealer tells me that this is a dicounted price on all units and that he could not "do better". Was wondering if these price are normal for around the country, or are these a little out of line?
Thanks

Erik.Ha

Supporting Actor
$300 for the 370 would be a pretty good price around here... I think theyre going for $350.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Those prices are pretty normal, nothing too special on them...and yes, you're right, Paradigm decided to "inform" us that most of their lines were going to see an increase in price.

carter

Auditioning
Anyone know exactly when this new price increase is expected to take place? I've been considering a Paradigm setup but I am still collecting the funds right now. Just wondering if I might need to hurry up and go for it.

Glen F

Auditioning
Was told that there would be a $10 on the Titans and about $30 on the Minis. Maybe that was just to get me to stepup to the minis to save myself from the big increase to come. Being new to the HT mix I was wondering if I should start with the Titan package, which is in my price range, or try to beat them down on the mini package. Was wondering what everyone else has been paying for these. Thanks

Kevin. W

Screenwriter

Till you get what you want. The Mini setup will be better than the Titans.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks