What's new

Paradigm Center Channel Upgrade? (1 Viewer)

Steve Young

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steve Young
Hi, been a while since I last posted in the HTF.
Anyway, I was in to get the tweeter repaired on my Studio CC v2. The salesman asked if I had seen/heard the new Studio CC-570, and I had not. He said it would be a great and noticeable upgrade.
I would like to know if anyone has made this upgrade or could agree that this would be a good upgrade. He said I could trade in my CC and pay approx. $550 CDN. I didn't get a price on just buying the CC-570, so i'm not too sure about this.

Thanks
Steve

wes18

Agent
Real Name
Mark
I had the CC370 and upgraded to the Studio CC470. Noticeable difference in my opinion. I asked about the difference between the 470 and 570 and dealer didn't push the 570 at all.

I also bought the Studio 20's to replace my Monitor 7's.

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Was that $550 + CC for a CC570 at full MSRP? I paid $800CDN for my CC570 when it first came out. You should be able to do the same or better for this fantastic speaker. I would ask him to allow you to take home a 570 to try out in your setup and see how it sounds. What speakers do you use up front?

Kevin

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Steve,

You probably could do better. The MSRP of the CC470 is $700CDN. Most dealer should be able to do that price with taxes in. So your actually looking at $610CDN + tax. So your dealer is actually only offering you $60 for your speaker The CC470 is an excellent center channel and will work well with your Studio 40's. I'd work out a deal to buy the speaker without the trade in and sell your center on CAM or here.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks