Paradigm CC350 Center channel speaker

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian OK, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Brian OK

Brian OK Supporting Actor

Paradigm v1 CC350 (Serial #18631)in excellent condition. No knicks, no scratches. Original box, manual.

Buyer pays shipping. USA only. Sell $150. obo

Paypal adds 3%, Money order accepted. Personal checks also accepeted (allow to clear prior to shipping).

Great center speaker, btw. Moving up to Reference is reason for sale.

Thanks, BOK

PS ---

I also will sell a pair of Monitor 7 floorstanders (Serial #'s 26438, 26441), ( speakers themselves are in excellent condition, no knicks, or scratches, original box, spikes , manual, jumpers) if the buyer purchases ALL THREE speakers at once. I had to re-glue some parts of the grill cloth on the 7's grills (with a glue stick) but this is an invisible "blemish" , and is not seen with grills in place. Not really an issue, but it must be noted here prior to sale. Buyer can always order a replacement pair of speaker grills if so inclined. The sell price reflects this possible grill replacement.

Monitor 7 pair $260. obo

Combined sale of 350 and 7's is $400.

Same shipping (buyer pays) and payment terms apply as above CC 350.

UPDATE ---- ALL THREE SPEAKERS HAVE BEEN SOLD/SHIPPED (4-30-02)

Thanks, BOK

2. Brian OK

< bump >

Price reduction

Thanks,

BOK

3. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

Man, I want those so bad.....I don't suppose you'd be interested in a Western Digital 80 gigabyte hard drive...if you are, you'll be killing me for not trading...[​IMG] LMK, and good luck selling everything.
    If you don't sell it/them soon (which I seriously doubt will happen, and don't wish upon you), LMK, and I"ll email you in the summmer after I've made some cash. ^_^

4. Brian OK

Joe,

I am expecting my Reference Studio CC by next Tuesday. I would ideally like to sell the CC350 separately, but figured that if I could sell all three speakers at once, I could go ahead and order the Reference 60's and not be without mains for any length of time.

Oh well, the best laid plans ......

If I don't sell any of the speakers, I will just sit on them a bit and just order the 60's within a couple of weeks.

I, like you, am expecting some cash flow soon and will not be strapped when I buy the 60's.

The 7's and CC350 combo really does present a dynamic front soundstage.

I just wanted the 60's for 2 channel, as I do listen to CD's quite a bit.

Stay tuned.

BOK

5. Brian OK

< bump>

Further price reduction. Let's give it a whirl ;^)

Thanks,

BOK

6. JesseR

JesseR Stunt Coordinator

Yeah if these were aroudn this summer I'd jump all over them...im probably gonna end up drivin to canada so i can get a good deal. Maybe I'll get lucky and a set like this will be around in the summer

7. Swami

Swami Agent

Brian, you've got mail!

Swami