What's new

Paradigm, B&W or others? (1 Viewer)

Rob*Gallo

Agent
Relatively new to the HT scene and this forum. Looking for a new set up and have listened to Paradigm and B&W. I have listened to the following:

From B&W (all series 3)

Fronts: 601s
Center: LCR60
Rear: DM600s

And from Paradigm

Fronts: Studio 20
Center: CC-370
Rear: Atoms

Will likely go with a Denon 3803 or Pioneer Elite VSX-45TX, the Pioneer Elite DV-45A for the SACD/DVD-A capabilities and the new SVS PB1-ISD sub when it comes out.

Will be listening to 2 and 5 channel music in addition to HT.

My question is this...I have heard many positive comments about PSB, Divas and Rockets all which can be in the same $1500 price range (which is where I would like to stay), however, I cannot find anywhere nearby (Columbus, OH) to listen to them (tried audioenvy.com). Am I doing myself a disservice by not going the extra mile to hear these other speakers?

Any suggestions/recommendations would be welcome regarding other speakers or the B&Ws and Paradigms.

JordanS

Second Unit
Good day sir,

I live about 2 hours North of you and I have the DM 601 S3 hooked up to Adcom Seperates. If you would like, you can feel free to stop up and listen to them. I think they sound really good.

Rob*Gallo

Agent
Thanks for the offer! I have heard the 601 S3s (and the Paradigms). I haven't heard are PSBs, Divas or Rockets and was wondering if I should. Sorry if my previous post was unclear...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks