What's new

Paradigm Atom vs. Infinity Priums 150 vs. JBL E30 (1 Viewer)

Yung

Stunt Coordinator
Gau,
Its easy to get blown away with the Mini's and it almost happen to me except for the little guy on my shoulder named "Budget"! Maybe you should have asked the dealer if you bought the Atoms first would he be able to give you full credit towards upgrading to the Mini-Mon's...that way you would at least have know how the Atoms sounded in your home first.

Gau

Stunt Coordinator
my fiance thought the mini's sounded better too and wanted to go for them so we wouldnt have to upgrade soon .
:emoji_thumbsup:
i'm happy with my choice though....

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Yung, could you PM me the vendor that's selling the E30's as well? Thanks.

Yung

Stunt Coordinator
Just check out Onecall, I believe their sale has been extended. They are out of stock on pretty much all the JBLs now though so you will have to backorder them.

david*mt

Second Unit
There are cheaper places to buy the JBLs now than Onecall. Bestpriceaudiovideo.com has pretty good prices.

Yung

Stunt Coordinator
That is true, but they are NOT authorized internet retailers of JBL. I contacted JBL and asked them about bestpriceaudiovideo. While they are and authorized B&M under their parent company, they are currently not an authorized interenet retailer.

Yung

Stunt Coordinator
I personally chose the Atoms over the JBL E30 and returned the JBL after auditioning it at home. Even though I really liked the JBL, it was a little too big for my space. They are as big as the Mini-Monitors in the Paradigm line. I felt the JBL E30 had a little lower extension than the Atoms, but the Atoms were also excellent for the price and doesn't give anything up on the high end to the JBL. I would recommend both the Atoms and JBL E30 to anyone who wants very good sounding speakers for $180/pr or less.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks