Paradigm 90 CT home theater speakers

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by RoccoM, Apr 7, 2005.

1. RoccoM

RoccoM Auditioning

I replaced my Bose Acoustimass 10 speakers recently, and my main choice based on my research was either Polk, JBL or Acoustic Research. Given my price range and room size, I was looking for a smaller system to compliment my SACD and Movie collection. Upon asking advice in this forum, some knowledgeable soul recommended I look at the Paradigm Cinema series for a comparable size to my Bose system. Not only did I look into them, I sought out an authorized dealer and listened to them. Not only did they blow away the Bose (what didn't?) but they were more clear than the Polk and JBL. I opted for the Cinema 90's with a 10 inch cinema series sub and Cinema ADP for surrounds. I am hearing music on my SACD's that I didn't know was there from the Bose system. My movies come alive with thundering bass and clear dialogue. I am thrilled with my purchase. The paradigms cost me about $400 less than my original cost for the Bose system, but the good news is I sold the Bose on ebay for $100 more than what I paid for the Paradigms. Win/Win.

2. Mike Wladyka

Mike Wladyka Supporting Actor

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new speakers.