Paradgim CC370 v.3 vs. v.4 Help!

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by RyanJE, May 12, 2005.

1. RyanJE

RyanJE Second Unit

Is there a big difference between the two. I have a chance to get the V.3 for 250 brand new and want to jump on it. I have The v.4 minis in front. I want everything to match so if it doesn't I wont get it, But if it does its on.

Are there any huge differences? Are there any minor differences, if so will they matter??

2. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    Shouldn't matter much. I had a v3 370 with v2 5s and they blended just fine.

3. WayneO

WayneO Supporting Actor

Only thing that changed was the crossover.....should be virtually identical.

4. RyanJE

RyanJE Second Unit

Cool guys, thanks for the info I think im gonna grab that.

5. ryan.p

ryan.p Stunt Coordinator

Hello there Ryan. As far as I know there were ONLY cosmetic changes of some sort between the v.3 and the v.4.
    I got the chance yesterday to do some extensive listening to the cc-370 v.3. All I can say is wow! If you can get it for $250 I would jump on that in a minute. Currently, I am using a cc-170 v.3 for my center as it was a step up from what I had before(Cerwin Vega) but the difference between the 170 and the 370 is HUGE. I have never heard the cc-270 so not much help on that one. I know now which center speaker that will be in my home very soon..........the CC-370 v.3 or v.4. Good luck on your choice.