What's new

Parade Magazine are idiots! (1 Viewer)

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
Anybody else open up their Sunday paper today and see the Parade Magazine cover/article on Benazir Bhutto? Geez, these people need to get their QC in order.

Buzz Foster

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
I'm sure this was done weeks ago. Not a terrible surprise that something like this could happen.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
There was no question that they'd run the interview. But they could have at least redone the front page to acknowledge her assassination. I was flabbergasted when I opened my local paper yesterday (we get the Sunday circulars and comics on Saturday for some reason) and saw "Is Benazir Bhutto America's best hope against Al Qaeda?" at top-right.
There's no lapse for that kind of faux pas.

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
I looked twice this morning to see if I had the latest Parade magazine. I can understand running it but add a note to the Parade article. There was a note in our paper saying the interview was printed before her death that I saw afterwards.

CameronJ

Stunt Coordinator
My wife ranted about this *all* day yesterday.

Regardless of how far in advance these get printed - it's absolutely inexcusable to print something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks