What's new

Papa John's Chicken strips with Hot Buffalo sauce...YUMMMMM!! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Damn, I am hooked on these things! I can't seem to get enough, after I eat an order I almost immediately want another order!

I called PJ's the other night and ordered two orders for delivery and that was it, afterwards the girl who took my order asked me "Will that be all, no pizza or anything to drink?" in a way that seemed like she thought it was strange for someone to order just the chicken strips. :laugh:

I love em, hell if it weren't almost 2 in the morning i'd order some now! :)

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Yessir, gotta love Buffalo Chicken. Speaking of, its almost time for my yearly pilgrimage to Buffalo's Anchor Bar, the place where Buffalo Chicken was born.

The only time $60 of gas & tolls is worth it to buy $10 of chicken :D

Colton

Supporting Actor
Remember, be kind to your prostate.

However, I'm a sucker for Hooters buffalo wings. :D

- Colton

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
Buffalo Chicken is awesome, though a friend of mine and I were arguing about the merits of strips vs wings/legs.

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
The best of both worlds -- Buffalo Chicken PIZZA! I'm not sure if PJ has it, but Double Dave's has it and Pizza Hut joined in recently.

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor

Colton, i'm with you on this one, not just because of the eye candy bouncing around, but i've had plenty of Buffalo Wings in my life and I found that Hooters has the best taste and the wings always had plenty of meat.

Paul

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I like Buffalo chicken, and I like pizza. But the thought of blue-cheese on pizza isn't incredibly appetizing.

And I'm casting my vote for wings over fingers. For 2 reasons.

1. Most people bread chicken fingers. egg yolk & salted bread crumbs just dilute the perfection that is spicy red pepper sauce, deep fried chicken, and blue cheese.

2. Built in grabbing handles!

PS: PizzaHut has Barbeque Chicken Pizza. World of diffrence.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
The best buffalo chicken food can be found at a chain restaurant in Florida called the Winghouse. My Mom discovered it on our most recent trip to Walt Disney World, and although I'll only be able to have this stuff once a year, it's so worth it.

The reason why it's worth it? They have this thing called a buffalo chicken sandwich. It's a large chicken tender with your choice of hot sauce that comes on a large bun with your choice of dressing and a side of potato chips. I chose ranch dressing and poured it on my sandwich. I ate it and I came this close to having an orgasm in front of my family. That's how delicious it is.

Also, although I wasn't in this restaurant, my Mom was and she said I would like it because the waitresses are like Hooters girls times 10.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

If and when I move to Florida, I will definitely be eating there every so often.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
I actually have had Hooter's wings and they are incredibly good...

There's also a local place called The Flying Buffalo that does wings right.

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
I, too am a fan of buffalo chicken tenders. The Hooters ones are very good (only in their "911" sauce, the rest are not hot enough).

But the ones I like the most are from Ruby Tuesday's. They used to be called "Caliente Tenders", now simply "Tuesday Tenders" but you must get the hot, hot.

I also enjoy making Buffalo Tenders at home using Texas Pete's Buffalo Wing Sauce. Very very tasty.

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
It began with the frying of the great chicken strips.

Three chicken strips for the elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings.

Seven chicken strips for the dwarves, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls.

And nine chicken strips were gifted to the kings of men, who above all else, desire barbecue sauce.

But they were all of them deceived. For another chicken strip was fried.

In the land of Mordor, in the kitchens of Mount Doom, the dark chef Sauron fried, in secret, a master chicken strip, to control all the others.

One Chicken Strip to Rule Them All.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I bought some last night because of this thread. The buffalo sauce was too tangy for me. However, I loved the strips with the honey mustard sauce.

~T

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks