What's new

Panzer Dragoon Orta to feature an online mode (1 Viewer)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
From Gabe over at Penny-Arcade:

When they announced that Panzer Dragoon Orta would have and online mode I started paying attention to what they were saying. When they announced that Capcom vs SNK 2 would be online I knew that my life would not be complete without Xbox live.
Ok you can move along now.

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
Just saw this over at Teamxbox. This will rock.

It definitely goes from a probably buy to a must buy on launch day. sweet!

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
By "online mode", they mean downloadable "items" or uploading high scores etc, right?

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
On a side note, is anyone else enjoying the slow conversion of Penny Arcade from Xbox-scoffers to Xbox-fans? :)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
By "online mode", they mean downloadable "items" or uploading high scores etc, right?
Thats probably about right.
Kelley and I were discussing yesterday the possibility of a full on Panzer Dragoon MMORPG. Upgrade your dragon, your rider...explore the world. I personally would love to see that. (Though a full on sequel to Panzer Saga would be well and good enough for me!:D)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
I would be happy to see an online Vs. arena where you can fly around and blast others, that would be pretty sweet. But downloadable new dragoons, players, or even story additions will still be cool enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks