Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tim Huff, Dec 20, 2001.
Does anyone know how to enter the service menu on this tv. I want to adjust to the red color push.
Don't know if it's the same, but on my Panasonic Tau 32HX40B has this method in the service manual:
1. Select SET-UP icon and select CABLE mode.
2. Select TIMER icon and set SLEEP time for 30 min.
3. Press "ACTION" twice to exit menus.
4. Tune to Channel 124.
5. Adjust VOLUME to minimum (0).
6. Press VOL < (decrease) on Receiver. Red "CHK" appears in upper corner.
(After Receiver is set to Service mode, set TIMER back to NO.)
Exiting service mode:
Press Action and Power on the Receiver simultaneously for at least 2 seconds.