What's new

Panny sa xr45 and what receiver? (1 Viewer)

Ronald-W

Auditioning
Thanks for your quick replays to my previous post (going crazy...), if i go with the panny what would be a good receiver to go with it for SACD and DVD-A and good analog sound, and would i need a recveiver for that, my JVC SA75GD DVD player can do DVD-A. I just ordered the panny 45 from MPsuperstore.

Ronald-W

Auditioning
c'mon anyone with an opinion!! At the moment i have a Technics sa dx930 and nakamichi av500 which is not hooked up.

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
I can't even fathom what the question is. You want to know what receiver to go with your...receiver? Relax, think, type...

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member

That's just sad - the receiver must be what? 15 Lbs. when packed for shipping? I'd be willing to be that they don't even double-box the item for that price.

Ronald-W

Auditioning
no- no- i wanted next day, it was 40 ground. and yes because this is a amp. with average sound for analog (i hear) so to go with a receiver for that. Is that more clear or i'm i the one confused. Thanks P.S. how did you know it was $70?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks