What's new

Panny PT-47WX52 (1 Viewer)

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Well the wife has given the OKAY for me to get this set. Free Panny RP62, $240 rebates and now payments till 2004. Is this set worth it? Any input would be great as I'm off to the store Wed morning.
Kevin

DavidY

Supporting Actor
Do a search, but you will need to have it calibrated, preferably by a qualified ISF tech or at the very least, using AVIA or a related calibration DVD....it suppose to look lousy out of the box.

Also, see if you can upgrade the RP-62 to the much more popular and better performing RP-82.

Dave

SeanWillis

Agent
I think this set is great for the price. Supposedly, the picture out of the box is better than last years. As stated, if you can upgrade to the rp82 try and do so. Picture is better than the 62.

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Well the set will be delivered on Friday afternoon. As far as the DVD player goes, there is a $40 rebate, so I think I'll either keep and sell my 6mth old RP56 or sell the 62 for $300CDN. Money can go towards the TV. Right now I'm just floating on air. Its like christmas is coming early and Friday just can't come fast enough.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks