What's new

Panic Room Packaging (1 Viewer)

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I bought this this morning at Best Buy for $15.99. But I must say that Columbia's decision on packaging bites the "BIG ONE"!! Enough of this non-standard packaging. Fortunately I now am able to make my own cover art inserts, if replacements aren't available elsewhere. This disc definitely will go into a keepcase with my own custom designed insert.

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Aren't there more serious problems with Columbia right now?
Well if you pay $16 for a dvd that comes in a cheap cardboard "case" and the only thing on the dvd is the movie, I'd say this is a pretty big problem. Just one more thing to add to their ever growing list.

Donald W

Stunt Coordinator
yeah I think that the case is c**p...I hate it that they didn't go ahead with a SE first with this film then come out with a Superbit version of it.....their superbit line means nothing at all to me and I don't think that there worth the $24 list price to own...I only own the Bram Stoker's Dracula Superbit because it looks ten times better than the older DVD that was out....BTW Columbia where is the Bram Stoker's Dracula SE that you have talked about for 3 years!!!!

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Add me to the list of "neat but not wanted". Plastic has less of a chance of being "dented" or "smushed in".

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I think that packaging is going to start becoming more common from the studios. I have heard that Paramount used the same packaging for Grease.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks