Panasonic XP-30 Dvd Player for sale

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by robert dawson, Oct 27, 2003.

1. robert dawson

robert dawson Auditioning

I HAVE A PANASONIC XP-30 DVD PLAYER FOR SALE ..THIS IS A DEPARTMENT STORE FLOOR MODEL . I PURCHASED IT SEPT 18 2003 AND HAVE SINCE BOUGHT A DENON 1600 THAT I PERFER BECAUSE IT MATCHS MY H T SYSTEM BETTER. I HAVE TRIED 5 OR 6 DVDS AND THE PICTURE QUALITY IS THE BEST. SECRET HOMETHEATER SHOOT OUT RECOMMENDED. ASKING $300 FOR IT PLUS SHIPPING. ALSO HAVE A PANASONIC SA-XR10 RECIEVER INWHICH IT WAS ALSO A FLOOR MODEL. ASKING $150 PLUS SHIPPING. BOTH OT THESE PRODUCTS I HAVE REMOTES AND MANUEL (OFF THE INTERNET). I DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOXES..BOTH WORK GREAT AND YOU WILL STILL HAVE THE PANASONIC FACTORY WARRANTY LESS ONE MONTH PART WARRANTY. (THE FACTORY WARRANTY IS 1 YEAR AND 90 DAYS LABOR)

2. robert dawson

UP DATE THE PANASONIC RECIEVER SA-XR10 IS NOT FOR SALE AT THIS TIME BECAUSE MY NEW H/K 1001 RECIEVER IS GOING BACK FOR REPAIR........NOTE THIS IS MY FIRST POST TO SELL ON THIS FORM....THE DVD PLAYER WAS NEVER USED ONLY FIVE OR SIX DVD BY ME LAST MONTH IN SEPT 2003. ......I WILL PAY SHIPPING IN THE 48 STATES BY UPS....THIS IS A NICE MINT CONTION XP-30 PANASONIC DVD PLAYER....YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.....IF NOT SOLD HERE IT GOES TO E BAY!!!!!

3. Matt DeVillier

Matt DeVillier Supporting Actor

turn off your caps lock

4. robert dawson

Ok the caps are off ...What about the xp-30 do you w
    ant it are you just letting me know my caps were on?

nice collection BTW.

5. robert dawson

Will take $275 today for it if you are interested let me know . [​IMG] I will double box for shipping ups . Will take money order only .... thats right Ill take care of shipping in the 48 states ....This is new and only used a few dvds to check out picture quality...Its great. Email me at [email protected] if interested.