What's new

Panasonic ub820 Hisense u8h - very low volume on bluetooth headphones (1 Viewer)

Bleach

Agent
Real Name
Michael M
hi

i googled and i visited Panasonic's site but chat is unavailable and its during business hours. I assume its cause of the holidays. My problem is that whenever i use any of my bluetooth headphones i get very low volume on any of my 4k discs on this player on the Hisense u8h. I tried playing Predator for example and i had to raise it 100 max on headphones and still it was lower than i prefer. i raised the volume on my headphones when i did that and the volume on the panny remote doesnt help. playing it without headphones there's no such problem with sound. there's no water or sweat on the headphones and theres no problem with sound using these on other devices. also id like to point out there's a similar problem on bluetooth on the tv but not as bad. its louder than on the panny. is there a setting somewhere that solves this? its very annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks