What's new

Panasonic Silver DVD-CP72 DVD changer with SDI mod and Coaxial Digital Audio Mod (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
Hey guys

I have here a sweet Panny DVD-CP72 5 disc DVD changer, everyone is familiar with this unit in that is is the 5 disc version of the DVD-RP82

this is the Silver version of this player

This Panasonic unit features a 100% CUE Free Panasonic Mpeg Decoder and is the best mpeg decoder that Panasonic has ever made, same as in the RP91/RP82

The DVD player has had these mods done to it:

1) SDI modification for flawless picture to a outboard scaler, I have tested this on a Iscan VP30 and you can imagine how good the image is

2)High quality coaxial digital audio modification, the only downside to all these good SDI Panasonic DVD players is that most of them only have toslink optical audio outputs, this is no longer a problem with this unit, you are now set with coaxial digital audio, I have tested the coaxial mod on my Sherwood Newcastle/ATI amp setup and it sounds amazing

3)The Clamp on this DVD drive is already the newer version that replaced the honeycomb

4)I have added some great non-skid, anti vibration leveling feet to the unit, making it set level and steady and the feet keep it from moving in your rack

Secrets review:

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/cgi-b...deInt=0&mpeg=0

This unit looks amazing connected to my Iscan VP30, the best DVD playback I have ever seen(and I have seen alot)

The player's front panel is in perfect shape cosmetically, I would say 100% mint, the front panel is perfect and clean looking
the Top of the case has some scraps when the silver paint has been scuffed, no big deal in a equipment rack or closet

The player is 100% functional mechanically and is working perfect

This Player also features DVD-Audio playback

Comes complete with Remote and original manual

here are some pics:

My Price is 300$ shipped, I pay the insured Shipping and paypal fees

I would prefer to accept paypal for this item, but I am open to other payments whatever they may be

overseas buyers are welcome

I have done hundreds of deals here on AVS, Videogon and the Home Theater Forum, along with having over 2000 positive comments on ebay, if you need a reference I can surely supply ;)

If you have any questions please email me at: gmurrell1 "at" bigsandybb.com

Thanks for your interest, DVD playback does not get much better than this and I can gurantee that :)

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks