What's new

Panasonic SA-HE70/SA-HE-100/SA-HE75 owners--I have a quick question (1 Viewer)

Kevin L K

Second Unit
Hi Panasonic owners,

I want to buy a quick low-priced receiver and have read the manuals for all of these receivers and wanted to know:

I DO NOT like their 100Hz crossover because it sounds terrible in my set-up, so I want to set speakers to large and just set the crossover on my subwoofer to 80Hz.My question is will these receivers also send the bass to the subwoofer if speakers are set to large? I'm not talking about the LFE signals which I know are sent to the sub. In other words is there a "Plus" setting or something like that? The manuals do not mention anything like this--they are terrible.

I just want to know if my speakers are set to large will the receiver send the bass(or a full range signal)along with the LFE to the sub. Thanks for your help! :):emoji_thumbsup:

ChrisLazarko

Supporting Actor
I owned the SA-HE70 and yes it will send a signal even if they are set to large. I personally never liked my reciever, sound quality was on the more poor side but for it's price I couldn't argue.

As for the crossover, you got me on that one... I never played around with any of it, but you do have the option to send an LFE channel or not to.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks