What's new

Panasonic SA-he100 anyone have this up and running? (1 Viewer)

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
The Pioneer 811 was and probley still is seen as the best budget receiver currently!....

But after seeing S&V's testing, showing impressive power and SN smoking some much bigger players! Then the few posts that ran here and much more at AVS on the Panasonic newest low dollar player, it leads one to belive it to be an excellent entry level, or in my brothers case a 2nd bedroom receiver.

Dose someone have this unit up and running and what speaker system are you using?

If so your take on it's features, ease of use, sound quality, and are you using the receiver to pass all your Video signals, composite, S-vid, component. Word has it it dose an outstanding job.

Spec testing dose make for nice reading and will give you some idea of it's preformance but real in house info & use would be nice.
At 250.00 delivered with DPII, DD, DD-EX, DTS, DTS-EX DTS-NEO also available in Black or Brushed Silver, it appers to be definitly worh looking into.

HE-100 owners your take please...

Thanks
Geoff

DanielM

Stunt Coordinator
Well i got the sa-he 200 the model above and after setting everything up which was a pita w/o osd ..it sounded good however it would not pass any component video signals..it would pass s-vid and composite but no component so I am returning it..maybe get another maybe not?????

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Daniel

So their is no component pass thru on the 200?

Or are you saying you could not get it to pass the component signl?

How was the fit and finish of your piece, and it's color black or silver?

Thanks
Geoff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks